How To Save As WebP Files in Photoshop
Well if you want to save or export images as WebP files from photoshop then you are reading the right article. As you can see there is no option to save images for the web in photoshop but we will let you know how to get it done under 2 minutes.
Please follow the steps below to save images as Webp in photoshop.
- Close your photoshop completely.
- Download the extension from the link below
- Extract the zip file
- copy the extension folder
- Paste it in the following destination
- 64 Bit: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins
- 32 Bits: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins
- Now open photoshop
- open any image you would like to convert
- Go to file and then click save as
- Here select the image file type as WebP
- Click on save button and you are done