How Do Colours Affects Conversations in Ecommerce Business - Infographic
Colours play a very important role to create conversations about your sale campaigns in the e-commerce business. You can see the following infographic to get an idea that how can you make your next social media marketing campaign effective to boost the sale values.
Colour has a powerful psychological influence on the human brain. Learn how others have harnessed it and how you can do the same.
Click on the infographic below to view a larger version:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- 92.6% of people say the visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor affecting their purchase decision (over taste, smell, etc.). »tweet«
- Studies suggest that people make a subconscious judgment about a product within 90 seconds of
- initial viewing. Up to 90% of that assessment is based on color alone. »tweet«
- One study found that magazine readers recognize full-color ads 26% more often than black-and-white ads. »tweet«
- Heinz changed the color of their signature ketchup from red to green and sold over 10 million bottles in the first 7 months, resulting in $23 million in sales. »tweet«
Hermie, P., Lanckriet, T., Lansloot, K. and Peeters, S. Stop/watch: everything on the impact of advertisements in magazines. Medialogue; 2005.
Adapted from “Building Accessible Websites”. Copyright © Joe Clark, 2002. All rights reserved. Used with permission.